Xiaomi adds a new feature to its MIUI 12 version that helps you to edit the screenshot as soon as you click it
The Chinese Smartphone company Xiaomi announced MIUI 12 in China during MI 10 Youth Edition launch Event. MIUI 12 is expected to roll out from June globally in Xiaomi devices. With the release on MIUI 12, Xiaomi has also started testing beta ROM for all Xiaomi devices. You can also check how to test or install MIUI 12 Beta ROM in your Xiaomi device from here
Let’s take a look at the features of MIUI 12 below:
- New Icons and Animations
- Slo-fie (Front camera – Slow-motion support)
- Improved AI Features
- Battery Optimisations
- Optimization for 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Application Openings
- Recent tab
Now Xiaomi has rolled a new partial screenshot editor that can edit a screenshot as soon as you click it. The new partial screenshot editor was recently spotted by XDA Senior Member and reliable Xiaomi tipster ‘kacskrz’ in the MIUI 12 20.5.25 nightly release.
[Source: XDA Forums]
How to use Partial Screenshot Editor?
The new partial screenshot editor has been released in the MIUI 12: V 20.5.25. The feature is only available from this particular version onwards.
- The partial screenshot editor overlay gives you access to three options in the top right corner that you can use to either draw a free form shape, a rectangle, or a circle around the area you wish to capture.
- Once you’ve drawn the shape of your choice, the selected area is highlighted and you get the options to Start over, Share the partial screenshot, Edit the screenshot, or Save it to your gallery.
- In case you’re not happy with the selection, you also have the option to adjust it by dragging on any side of the highlighted area.
Amazing isn’t it? Let us know what do you think about the feature in the comment section below. For more news and tutorials subscribe to our newsletter from here