Facebook launches a new feature AVATAR, Here is how to create your own Facebook Avatar?
Facebook has been going well in this pandemic situation, launching multiple facilities to users by helping them Working from the home and much more. There are also a couple of downturns for Facebook as the tech giants have discarded to use FB ads and that has affected the social media giant numerously. The company has all over helped its users in this difficult situation where everyone has locked down due to the coronavirus outbreak.
As every country has imposed a nationwide lockdown people are bored at home and making it interesting Facebook has launched a new feature FB Avatars. These avatars can be used in Messenger, Facebook comments, and stories to have little more interaction with friends and family members. Cartoon avatar maker has a variety of options to choose from to meet even the most demanding user needs. This new Facebook update will complement the older way of expressing emotions via emoji smiley faces and lift it to the new level.
Since a lot of people are confused about the avatar making process, below you will find all the necessary steps you have to take to create a Facebook avatar.
- Launch the Facebook application on your Android or iOS mobile device. Look for three horizontal lines on the right side of the screen, either on top or bottom, depending on if you use iOS or Android. Click, to proceed.
- Scroll all the way down and choose “See More.”
- Finally, you will see this well-hidden Facebook avatar maker feature called – “Avatars”. Tap to proceed.
- You will be taken to the first step of the avatar creating process. It all starts with skin tone. Let’s choose it and tap “Next”.
- Select different styles and colors of your hair, also the beard, if you are a man, makeup for a woman avatar, face and body shape, many face detail options, clothing, etc. Make an avatar as closely looking like you as possible. Once finished all the avatar creator steps, you should tap the checkmark located in the top right corner.
- You can see your ready to use an avatar, which later can also be used as a profile picture. Tap “Next”.
- Tap “Done.”
Congratulations! You have successfully created your own Facebook avatar.
This how you can create your own Facebook avatar. NOTE: Make sure your Facebook app is up to date. This feature is not available to everyone yet. If you can’t find this link, it means Facebook hasn’t added it to your account yet. Please be patient. It will be added in the near future for all of us. For more news on tech and cybersecurity stay tuned on Android Rookies by subscribing to our newsletter from here.