Update Lenovo S90-A Sisley with the Latest International Firmware S90_ROW_S237_151021 – New update for Lenovo S90-A Sisley already release you can get this build number by OTA update from firmware with build number S235.
This guide will help you do manual update to your Lenovo S90-A using QSB-Firmware with an internal memory to build number S90_ROW_S237_151021. Please note that this guide is for Lenovo S90-A only and cannot be use for Lenovo S90-S or lenovo S90-C, updating or modified Lenovo S90-A firmware may cause you lose warranty and have possibility to brick your device so please do with your own risk and keep the backup.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR)
- Build Number : S90_ROW_S237_151021
- Date : 21.10.2015
- OS : Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
- Language : Russian , Ukrainian, English, Arabic, Spanish, French, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malaysian, Thai, many more
- Google Applications : Include
- Root : Not
- Type : Full Image for sdfuse installation method
- Charge the phone at least until it got 70% battery, because we wont sudden shutdown interrupt the update process.
- Create folder sdfuse in the root of your internal sdcard.
- Put qsb-firmware that already downloaded in the folder sdfuse
- Make sure sdfuse contains only one qsb-firmware file
- Root or custom recovery cannot be use in this guide
- S90_ROW_S237_151021_SD ↦ 1.2Gb, qsb-firmware that need to copy to sdfuse folder on internal memory
- Download qsb-firmware, in this download you must rename the extension become rar and extract it using 7zip or another extracted tools, it will contains one file with extension .qsb. move or copy this file to sdfuse folder to internal sd card.
- After finish copy, turn off your device. Wait for 10-15 seconds to make sure that your device already completely turn off.
- Turn on your device but with pressing and hold Volume Down + Power button, your device will boot to recovery mode.
- On recovery mode select sd update, you can navigate with volume up and down and for select use power button
- Installation will start automatically after selecting sd update menu.
- Upgrade device successfully done now you need reset the phone and change current regional.
- After installation, let your device boot normally. On the home screen select dialer and dial ####5993# there will be selection menu pop up just select your county and the press ok while device reboot it also do factory reset.
- Done, Verity that above firmware installed correctly by see it at the System Setting ↦ About Phone ↦ Build Number make sure it same with above file