Update Lenovo S720 with Latest Firmware S720_ROW_S113 – This guide will show how to update Lenovo S720 with latest official firmware from Lenovo. Read carefully this guide and do with carefully, because a flashing / update process can make your device brick. This is an official release for Lenovo S720 so i can make sure that there is no bug on this firmware, this version fix the older version bugs.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR)
Rom Descriptions :
- OS : Android 4.0.4
- Date : 15-12-2012
- Build Number : S720_ROW_S113
- Language : Russian , English, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indonesian
- No chinese applications
- Gapps Installed
- No ROOTED
- Download all required files, extract each. For easy to organize please place and extract on one folder i.e Lenovo S720
- USB VCOM Driver need to be install manually, Turn off your Lenovo S720 and remove the battery. Connect device to your computer, if ask for driver then point it to USB VCOM Driver extracted folder. After finish open your computer Device Manager and look for Mediatek PreLoader USB VCOM Port
- Disconnect your device from your computer. Open SP Flash Tool v3.122 extracted folder and run Flash_Tool, Please give tick on DA DL All with Check Sum this option must be tick if not this will give you an error after finish flashing. Now click on Scatter-Loading button and point it to S720 113_ROW extracted folder and select MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc file this action will load all *.img files.
- After completely configure SP Flash Tool v3.122, Now turn off your device and remove the battery from your device.
- Press the Firmware ↦ Upgrade or hit “F8“, wait for SP Flash Tool v3.122 to initializing and ready for flashing. Now connect your device and insert the battery again. SP Flash Tool v3.122 will immediately recognize your device and begin to start flashing process. Flashing process will mark with progress bar below the SP Flash Tool v3.122, Progress bar will start from RED, YELLOW and end with GREEN circle in the middle.
- Done, Now try to turn on your device. After your device turn on please go to System Setting ↦ About to verified the firmware version you already installed.