Update Lenovo P770 Official Release ROW S113 – Today guide is to update Lenovo P770 with the latest firmware, this is the latest firmware for Lenovo P770 ROW version it mean this firmware already include google applications and already have multi language feature. To upgrade to this firmware we need to use SP Flash Tool and a computer, this upgrade will erase all your previous root, custom recovery, data and all changes that have been done. This update can also be obtained with OTA update if your previous firmware is S109/S110/S111/S112 with standard recovery and not ROOTED.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR).
ROM Descriptions :
- Build Number : P770_ROW_113_130424
- Date : 24-04-2014
- OS : Android 4.1
- Language : Russian , Ukrainian, English, Arabic, Spanish, French, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malaysian, Thai
- P770_ROW_113_130424 ↦ 474 Mb, contains all required image file to update your Lenovo P770
- USB VCOM Driver ↦ Install this driver first on your computer, Turn off your device and remove the battery, using USB cable connect your device while look at My Computer ↦ Manage ↦ Device Manager there will be MTK65xx Preloader Devices show up for 5 second than disappeared, before disappeared right click on it and select Update Driver Software point it to USB VCOM Driver extracted folder. When it finish disconnect and connect again there will be Mediatek PreLoader USB VCOM Port on your device manager.
- SP Flash Tool v3.1238 ↦ this is an optional download because you this file include on ROM download.
- Download all required files, make sure that USB VCOM driver installed completely before go to next step. USB VCOM just need to installed once when you need to modified your device, once installed no need to install again.
- Extract P770_ROW_113_130424 and begin to target_bin and P770_UpgradeTool_20120929 you just need these 2 files and ignore the other files. extract that 2 files on the same folder.
- Now go to P770_UpgradeTool_20120929 extracted folder, find and run Flash_Tool.exe. on the Flash Tool make sure DA DL All with Checksum option is checked, click on Scatter-Loading button and point it to target_bin/MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt this will also load all needed files to Flash Tool.
- When finish configured all now you can press Download button or press F9, wait for Flash Tool to initialized and become stand by this situation mark with all button become disable and only Stop button are enable.
- Turn off your device and remove the battery, wait for 5 second then connect your device to your computer. Now Flash Tool will recognize your device and begin to start flashing process, this process mark with RED, PURPLE, and YELLOW bar on the bottom SP Flash Tool. When you see GREEN CIRCLE on the middle of SP Flash Tool, this mean flashing process already finish and you can disconnect your device.
- Done, Now your Lenovo P770 already update with the latest firmware. The first booting will take 1-3 minutes so please be patient. Confirm your firmware version with go to System Setting ↦ About Phone