Update Lenovo K910 Vibe Z to ROW_S216 with OTA method
Update Lenovo K910 Vibe Z to ROW_S216 with OTA method – This kind of outdated guide, this update already released on 2014.07, if you already follow my other guide How to Update Lenovo Vibe Z K910 to Kit Kat Android 4.4.2 this is actually you flashing Lenovo K910 using ROW_S214 version and today i will write the guide how to update from ROW_S214 to ROW_S216 with OTA method.
This guide is also for Lenovo K910 4G LTE and cannot be apply to Lenovo K910 WCDMA which only bought on china country. This is easy guide and don’t required any computer, just need download and install the update to your device.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR)
ROM Descriptions :
- Build Number : K910L_ROW_S216_140704
- Date : 07.04.2014
- OS : Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Languages : Russian , Ukrainian, English, Arabic, Spanish, French, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malaysian, Thai
- Google Applications : Include
- Root : No
- Type : OTA Update
- Lenovo K910 must be use Lenovo standard recovery, if your device using custom recovery like CWM or TWRP then you need to find how to back to standard recovery.
- Can only be done if your current installed firmware is K910L_ROW_S214_140523
- Download the update file to your device or computer.
- Once it finish, don’t extract the file. Just rename it to update.zip
- Move or copy to your SD card root, outside from any folder.
- Turn off your device, then press and hold Power button + Volume Up + Volume Down button release it until you see Lenovo logo.
- Installation will automatically start, just wait until finish.
- Done, and reboot your device. First start will longer than usually so keep patient.
- Confirm that your device already update by seeing at About Phone ↦ Software Information ↦ Build Number