Make your Android Smartphone look completely new using this Lawnchair 2 customizer
Looking at the Android Smartphone market there are a variety of featured smartphones available at every price range. But is you look at the personalization there are very few smartphones that will make your way, as everyone wants features according to themselves. Well, we have something that you will be excited to use. Are you bored using your smartphone in the same format? If yes, then here is an amazing app that can customize your Android Smartphone as you want.
If we talk about the customization, there are plenty of apps available on the Play Store that lets you customize every corner of Android. So let’s take a look at Lawnchair 2, an amazing application that helps you customize your Android Smartphone according to you. Lawnchair 2 introduces powerful new features—from Drawer Categories to integration with Android Recents and contextual data in At a Glance.
Features of Lawnchair 2
— Support for Adaptive Icons.
— Flexible Desktop, Dock, and Drawer.
— Drawer Categories (Tabs & Folders).
— Integration with Android Recents.¹
— Automatic Dark Mode.
— Contextual data in At a Glance.
— Notification Dots.
— Integration with Google Feed and Homefeeder.
How to customize your Android Smartphone using Lawnchair 2?Download Lawnchair 2 from Google Play Store
- Open the app and allow Lawnchair to create widgets.
- Once done, you need to grant the storage permission.
- Now open the app drawer and search for ‘Lawnchair Settings’
- The settings panel would look like this. Tap on the ‘Theme’ button.
- On the Theme Panel, you can customize icon packs, icon shapes, appearance, accent color, etc. Simply set everything as per your wish.
- Now tap on the Back button and select ‘Desktop’
- Under the Desktop panel, you can set things like Icon Grid, Overlaps, Text Color, etc.
- The launcher also lets you enable ‘Notification Dots’ and Notification counts. This feature is usually seen on premium smartphones.
- If you want to hide the status bar of your Android, then enable the option ‘Hide Status Bar’
- You can also enable the ‘At a glance’ feature of Lawnchair. The feature works like a widget, and it sticks with the home screen.
- Under the At a Glance option, you can choose to show date, showtime, show a large clock, etc.
- The launcher app also adds gesture support. Under the ‘Gesture’ settings, you can set double-tap gesture, touch & hold gesture, Swipe Down/up gesture, etc.
- Done!!! This is how you can customize your Android Smartphone according to you by using Lawnchair 2
If you find any difficulties while using Lawnchair 2 you can mention it in the comment section below, we will try to solve it ASAP!!. For more news on tech and cybersecurity stay tuned on Android Rookies by subscribing to our newsletter from here.