Chrome now lets you send any Webpage to your any connected PC/Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet, Android Smart TV with a single tap
Google Chrome is a cross-platform web browser developed by Google. It was first released in 2008 for Microsoft Windows and was later ported to Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android. The browser is also the main component of Chrome OS, where it serves as the platform for web apps.
Chrome helps you in multiple ways like visiting websites, connecting social accounts, sending emails, watching videos, downloading files, and much more. There are numerous features of Chrome that are unknown to us. So, here is a very exciting feature that would help you and save your few seconds.
Chrome has a feature called Send this page to your devices. What does this feature do? If you use multiple devices for your work and want to share a webpage from one device to your other device without any extra app like Whatsapp, Facebook, etc then this feature is very helpful. Chrome lets you send a webpage to another device with a single tap and save your few seconds.
How to send a Webpage from one device to another device in a single tap
Note: You need to connect all your devices to a single Gmail ID
We will show you how to send a Webpage from PC to Smartphone and vice-versa
- Tap on the top search bar. You will see your Weblink highlighted. At the search bar end you will find a PC Icon. Tap on it
- After tapping on the PC Icon you will find your all connected device. Now select the Smartphone you want to share the Weblink on
- A popup will alert you that a page is being sent.
- You’ll get a notification on your Smartphone that you can click to open the page.
- Open the hamburger menu in the top-right.
- Tap “Share”.
- Click “Send to your devices”.
- Select the PC you want to send the web page you’re currently on to.
- You’ll get a notification on your other device that you can click to open the page.
This is how you can share a web link with the help of Chrome to cross-platform. If you find any difficulty mention it in the comment section, we will try to solve it ASAP!!