Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900 Rooting + Install CWM 4.4.2 – Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is the best phone that ever been made, this phone have a powerful performance and really high specification. Without rooting this phone is quite comfortable to use but if you wanna more to customize your phone performance or your phone layout the it need to be rooted.
In this tutorial i am trying to teach you how to rooting your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 this tutorial using Odin method, so it need computer to do this tutorial.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. Do with your own risk rooting void your device warranty.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900 Rooting + Install CWM 4.4.2
- First you must install Samsung USB Driver on your computer, remember to reboot your computer after installing. I am recommended to using Windows XP because in some case flashing using Windows 7 or later give some problem.
- Copy Update-SuperSu-v1.91 to sd card.
- Turn off your device, Turn on with press and hold Volume Down button + Home button + Power button. Until it show Warning ! pressVolume Up button now your device in Downloading Mode.
- Open Odin3 v3.09, check only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time
- Attach your phone to your computer using sub cable, when connection is established with Odin you will be noticed with Added appears on Message box and the ID:COM section should be colored on Blue
- Install CWM Section :
- Rooting Section :
- While on off mode, Turn on with press and hold Volume Up button + Home button + Power button. Until it show Recovery Mode
- Use Volume Down and Volume Up for navigation, Home Button for select and Power Button for back.
- Select Install zip from sdcard, then select Choose zip from sdcard. Navigate it to UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.91.zip confim it with OK.
- Wait until finish and return to main menu and select Reboot System Now.