Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100, Swap Internal Memory – Today i will share you on How to Swap Internal Memory, this is means we gone swap between sd card and phone internal memory. For games lover 16GB on internal memory it feel so small we need more but if you gone buy 64GB version it will take you lot of cost. Now you need no worry cause today we gone expand our 16GB memory become 64GB will less of cost for sure. This tutorial can be done with one condition Root Devices. without it you will never can optimize your device this is one advantage of being Rooted.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. Do with your own risk rooting void your device warranty.
- High class sd card don’t lower that 8 class, and of course 64GB size. If you buy lower than 8 class you will feel a little bit lag. Format your card to fat32 or exfat
- Kernel that support init.d, how do i know that i have kernel that support init.d ??
- download test file
- extract it, you will get 00test. move it to your phone using usb cable
- using root explore, copy 00test to /etc/init.d folder, if you don’t have init.d folder most probably your kernel don’t support init.d. but if you insist to try then create a folder called init.d and paste 00test to it.
- change permission init.d and 00test become rwx-rwx-rwx
- reboot your phone.
- if you see file named test.log in /data then your kernel already support init.d otherwise you need to flash kernel that support init.d
- Download one of an appropriate .zip file below into your sd card. .zip file be distinguished from the way you format your sd card.
- When you have all requirement, now it time to do our tips and tricks. Turn off your phone, Turn on it again while press and hold Volume Up + Power Button + Home Button release it when you have already in Recovery Mode i hope you have install CWM custom recovery.
- Before do any process please do Nandroid Backup
- Select Install zip from sdcard and point to downloaded file, Just follow the next process until you confirm to process it.
- When all finish, reboot your device manually
- Done, please confirm the change already done by look at System Setting > Memory
Now you can enjoy your Large Internal Memory and install all game you want. I am still not try what happen when i turn on phone with out sd card in it, i guess something bad will happen. Please don’t hesitate to drop any comments.