Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8262 Flashing Tutorial
Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8262 Flashing Tutorial – What is flashing ?? Flashing is like installing windows on a computers, it mean re-write android phone’s operating system to flashable ROM (Read Only Memory).
If you have Samsung device then there is 3 ways to do flashing :
- OTA (Over the Air)
GT-I8262 Flashing Tutorial
- First you must install Samsung USB Driver on your computer, remember to reboot your computer after installing. I am recommended to using Windows XP because in some case flashing using Windows 7 or later give some problem.
- Now turn off your Samsung Galaxy Core, turn on while pressing volume down + home button + power button until on screen it show Downloading Mode…
- Open Odin3 v3.07, check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time. Re-Partition check only if you have .pit file (case when your phone lost it partition table)
- Attach your phone to your computer using sub cable, when connection is established with Odin you will be noticed with Added appears on Message box and the ID:COM section should be colored on Blue
- When downloading firmware from samsung official website result just only one file, put it on PDA section by click PDA button.
- When downloading firmware from samsung official website result three file, then :
- put file with CODE, on PDA section
- put file with MODEM, on PHONE section
- put file with CSC, on CSC section
- Now click Start Button, it will begin the flashing process and estimate time is about 10 minutes to flashing the firmware. Note : Don’t ever interrupt flashing process it will make your device bricked
- You will see PASS and RESET on Odin. Your Samsung Galaxy Core will be automatic reboot and will be successful booted.
Q : What i must do when Odin3 v3.07 get stuck ?
A : Close Odin3 v3.07, disconnect your device. Open Odin3 v3.07 again and reconnect your device. this problem often happen with windows 7 users.
Q : What i must do when i got bootloop (Stuck at boot animation. ie Samsung Logo) ??
A : Reboot your device and go into Recovery Mode (volume up + Home button + Power button). Do Wipe Data / Factory Reset after that do Wipe Cache Partition. Reboot your device again.