Safe Rooting Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
Safe Rooting Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 – Rooting Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-i9500 can be a little bit confusing because on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-i9500 with Android 4.3 have KNOX security systems. According to omegadroid.co “devices are flaged as KNOX Void Warranty 0×0 right from the factory.When we flash items which weren’t signed by Samsung, it flags your device as KNOX Void Warranty 0×1.
According to Chainfire, KNOX status is indeed an eFuse. This means that even JTAG can not reset the KNOX status back to 0×0.”
Today i am gone show how to do a safe rooting it means root your device without make KNOX status become 0x1.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial.
- First you must install Latest Samsung USB Driver on your computer, remember to reboot your computer after installing.
- Make sure you have enable USB Debugging, check System Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Backup your data first, in case of this process corrupt your data. I am recommended to use Nandroid Backup but you can do a normal backup using 3rd party applications.
- Connect your device to computer using usb cable.
- Extract Safe Root + Disable KNOX, and Open Run.bat using Administrator
- Accept when your device display Allow SUB Debugging message.
- Follow the instructions on Command Prompt window
- Wait the process, After finish please go to Google Play and Update SuperSu