Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 – Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is the most famous and the most popular Android device last year. To make this magnificent device running on his highest performance we must root this device. Rooting is the first thing you must do when you wanna optimize your Android device performance, some people think Rooting procedure is complex and risky as you can easily bricked your device. Today i am gone teach you how you can root your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 without having risk to brick your device.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. Do with your own risk rooting void your device warranty.
- Kingo Android Root Tool
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with battery not less than 50%
- USB Cable
- Enable USB Debugging by checking System Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging
Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100
- Install Kingo Android Root Tool, Double click it on desktop when it finish.
- There are an instruction you can follow, it will take a little longer when it first time you connect your Android device to computer. It will automatically install phone driver first and it should be done immediately.
- Connect your Android phone.
- After Android phone recognized by Kingo Android Root Tool, It time for do rooting process. Click Root button and the process will be start immediately, just wait and relax.
- It will take about 3-5 minutes to finish the process. Once you started, do not move, unplug USB cable or perform any other operations on your device.
- Done, now you can unplug your Android Device.