Rooting Samsung Galaxy Core Duos GT-I8262 – Samsung Galaxy Core Duos GT-i8262 is a popular smartphone for mid range budget with 1.2 Ghz CPU, 1GB of RAM, 8GB onboard memory, a 4.3-inch display and 5MP camera, this device was respected in its class. This device currently run with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and If you wanna to customize or optimize, rooting is the first this you must do. This guide should help take care with rooting problem.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. Do with your own risk rooting void your device warranty.
- Backup everything that important before starting this guide.
- Charge your phone until 75% to prevents any unwanted shutdown.
- Move or copy Framaroot-1.5.3 to your device using USB cable.
- Install Framaroot-1.5.3 like usually when you received any warning please continued it cause this application don’t harm.
- There are 3 options Install SuperUser, Install SuperSU and Unroot. Choose between Install SuperUser or Install SuperSU
- Then on Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device, select Gandalf
- After that rooting process will be start, wait until success message appears and please reboot your device manually.
- After reboot your device will configure Android Applications wait it until perfectly booting. check using Root Checker from Google Play to confirm that your device already rooted.