Rooting #LG Optimus L7 II P713 using Easy Method – In this guide we will try to rooting LG Optimus L7 II P713 using easy method FramaRoot App. #FramaRoot is a well known exploits tool which will root your devices with quick and easy. There is possibility that this exploit won’t work with your devices due newer software update but we recommend you to try it first because FramaRoot application is totally safe for use and will not make your device brick or lose your data.
Required Download :
- Do a backup first in case something bad happen though using FramaRoot is totally safe.
- Your battery must be > 50% to avoid sudden shutdown interfere our rooting process.
- This tutorial meant for LG Optimus L7 II P713 running on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with build number p71310e-ESA-XX only. Confirm your firmware go to System Settings > About Device
- Check Unknown Source, go to Syetem Settings > Security > Unknown Sources. Check this option will prevent you to install any application without google play store.
- Downlod FramaRoot 1.5.3, If you download from computer move it or copy it to root sd card.
- Install FramaRoot 1.5.3, When you ask any security warning please ignore it and continue install this applications.
- Open FramaRoot 1.5.3
- On Select an action to execute after root, Select your favorite Root application to install, Recommend for SuperSu
- On second options click on Gandalf, and confirm all to start rooting process. This rooting process will take 10-30 second to complete wait until you received success information .
- Click OK on success information, Reboot your device manually if it not getting reboot.
- Done, look for SuperSu or SuperUser applications that already installed during rooting process and confirm with Root Checker download form Google Play Store that your device already rooted.