Rooting Lenovo S860 with One Click
Rooting Lenovo S860 with One Click – Lenovo S860 is the latest release smartphone from Lenovo Company, recently released for India on May 2014. This is the best phone with 4000 MAh battery power that support it life more than enough for gaming and do a lot stuff. Some reports said that after received OTA updated they missing GAPPS, it replace with some chinese applications. The solutions for this is root your Lenovo S860 and install Gapps manually. Today i will give you a guide on How to Root Lenovo S860 with One Click Method.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR)
- Download all files from above link provide it. This rooting method must be use using computer, this tutorial is using Windows 7 Professional 32 Bit. Install Lenovo S860 USB Driver and don’t forget to do reboot after finish installation.
- On Your Lenovo S860 please do enable USB Debugging, go to System Settings ↦ Developer Options ↦ USB Debugging tick it for enable. If you can’t found Developer Options then please do this go to System Settings ↦ About, tap 7x on Build Number this will make Developer Options enable on System Settings.
- Install VRoot 18.104.22.16863_en, after success installing now please connect your device to your computer, wait for VRoot 22.214.171.12463_en to configure and checking any root applications on your device. Look at your phone there will be any warning with 2 options, select left if you don’t wanna to install and select right if you wanna to install. It will install like play store but in chinese language. (chinese market)
- Now back to your computer, Select Big Green Button on the left VRoot 126.96.36.19963_en, just click it if you wanna to Root your device.
- Just wait for seconds and your Lenovo S860 is already ROOTED. Look at your applications drawer there will be an applications called SuperUser run it for updated. When already update this applications will change to vRoot this is chinese root application.