Rooting Lenovo S850 Running Android KitKat Row Version
Rooting Lenovo S850 Running Android KitKat Row Version – In this guide you will found how to root your Lenovo S850, this guide is only for Lenovo S850 don’t use it for any other Lenovo product because files downloaded in here is only can be use for Lenovo S850. Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. Even this guide is already tested but it has possibility to brick your phone, This guide is only suitable with ROW version firmware.(DWYOR)
- Your device must already use custom recovery, follow the Lenovo S850 install custom Recovery TWRP 220.127.116.11 if your device still using stock recovery.
- Always do backup for your stock recovery or if you can do full backup with MTK Droid Tool.
- Battery must more than 50%
- Turn off your device, wait 10 seconds for make sure that your device is completely turn off. now press and hold Power Button + Volume Up + Volume Down until you can see TWRP v18.104.22.168 main menu then release it.
- On the TWRP v22.214.171.124 main menu you can also make full backup of your current ROM, this backup will be store at your SD Card.
- For rooting, select Install ↦ Select zip to install ↦ point it to UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94 ↦ Swipe to install, this action will begin the rooting process. It only take 5-10 seconds to finish the rooting process. and the TWRP will back to main menu again.
- On TWRP v126.96.36.199 select Reboot
- Done, try to normal boot and log in to your home screen, search SuperSu application on your application drawer or to confirm it that you already gained root access, install Root Checker from Google Play Store.