Root Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310
Root Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310 – Rooting android device for some people maybe a necessity to do, one of the problems experienced by Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310 users is lack of internal memory to install more games and more applications. This problem can be solve by moving installed applications to sd card and this is required root process.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. Rooting your device can void your warranty
- Your device battery must not less then 50%, we don’t want sudden shutdown interfere rooting process.
- Check Unknown Souces, Go to System Settings > Security, if this options un-check it will prevent you to install any *.apk file to your device. so this options must be check to do this tutorial.
- Download Framaroot 1.3, move or copy to your sd card.
- Install Framaroot 1.3 with click on it. When you ask about security warning please just ignore and continue installation process.
- After installation complete now open Framaroot 1.3. There will be 2 section Select an action after reboot and Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device.
- On first section just select SuperSU or Superuser. this is depend on you it does not matter using SuperSu or Superuser.
- On second section click on Aragorn, Wait the rooting process until receive any success information. Please reboot your device manually.
- Done, now your device is rooted. Confirm it using Root Checker downloaded from play store. And please update your su binary by opening SuperSu or Superuser.