OnePlus users, you can now use Android 11 with the updated Zen Mode app on OnePlus smartphone running on Android 10
As you all know Google officially released Android 11 for pixel smartphones and other companies like OnePlus, Oppo, Xiaomi, etc have also released their respective Android 11 based OS in Beta. Meanwhile, OnePlus also thanked Google for working with them closely to bring the latest version of OxygenOS with the last developer preview version.
With Android 11 on top, the company said that now the OnePlus users can experience a faster and smoother with new design elements that add a bit of boldness to stock Android. Well, the company has updated the Zen Mode app for its smartphones running on Android 10. The app brings a set of features that all were previously set to arrive through OxygenOS 11 based on Android 11.
According to XDA Developers, the updated Zen Mode app enables the option to create a virtual room and invite friends to join and start a focus challenge together. OnePlus launched the Zen Mode in OxygenOS alongside the launch of the OnePlus 7 series. The launch of the app mainly focused to help users put their phones down to help them focus on more important tasks.
But as the time gets going the app has also got new features such as more duration options, daily reminders, zen challenges, and more. OnePlus debuted a new, redesigned Zen Mode UX with its OxygenOS 11 update. The update also brings a variety of themes to enhance your immersive meditation experience.
Meanwhile, the updated Zen Mode not only received a redesign, but it also gained a few features. There’s now a multi-person Zen Mode which creates a room where others can join in and ensure that no one is using their phones. The updated Zen Mode app is available for download through Google Play Store. OnePlus hasn’t yet provided any exact details about the Android 11 rollout for its smartphones.
- Fresh new UI visual design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details
- Brand new weather UI supports dynamic switches between sunrise and sunset. You can have day and night at your hand now
- Optimized the brightness bar display in the status bar, enabling you to quickly adjust it by pulling down quick settings.
- Game space
- Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches of Fnatic mode, WhatsApp, Instagram, and Screen Recorder at one place (Enable it by swiping down from the upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode)
- Newly added miss touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out.
- Ambient display
- Added Always-on ambient Display function, custom Schedule / All day option included. Path: Settings – Display – Ambient Display.
- Added 10 new clock styles. Path: Settings – Customization – Clock Style
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to phone usage data. ( To set: Settings>Customization>Clock Style)
- Dark mode
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable.
- Supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range. path: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range.
- Zen Mode
- Added 5 new themes (ocean, space, grassland, Zen space1, Zen space2), and more timing options.
- Included the Group feature in Zen Mode, now you can invite your friends and enable the Zen Mode together.
- Supporting the Story function, automatically form weekly videos with photos and video in storage.
What do you think about the Zen Mode? Do mention in the comment section below. For more news on tech and cybersecurity stay tuned on Android Rookies by following us on Google News.