Oxygen OS Open Beta 13 now available for OnePlus 7/7 Pro models in April 2020 update
The Android Smartphone company Launches Oxygen OS open beta 13 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro Smartphones. The Open beta comes with the April 2020 update. The company launched the Open beta 12 in the April 2020 update previously.
Open beta 12 had some serious issues like users were not able to unlock their smartphones after the update. This forced OnePlus to pull back the Open Beta 12 update.
However, now OnePlus has launched open beta 13 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro and announced on their official forums. OnePlus staff member also said ” Please keep in mind that this is beta software. These builds are sometimes not as stable as our official OTAs generally are. By installing this update, you accept the potential risks. For those who were on previous versions for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro, we appreciate your active feedback and for reaching out to us. With your help, we have been able to better optimize and improve several key areas. Thank you for your patience and as always, we look forward to getting your continued feedback via the Community app.”
So here is the changelog of Open Beta 13
- Optimized the volume adjustment to improve user experience
- Added the missing recording icon in-call screen
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.04
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Added the ringing duration info for missed calls
- Now you can switch your mobile data on phone calls supported with VoLTE
- Added a feature which can now detect dirt on the camera lens, prompting a quick cleanup for better image and video quality
If you have already flashed an Open Beta, you will receive this new build as an OTA. If you are not running open beta software and would like to, please refer to the flashing instructions and the full ROM on the downloads page here.