All OnePlus Android smartphones including OnePlus 3T, OnePlus 5 get latest Oxygen OS 4.5.0 update
All OnePlus Android smartphones including OnePlus 2, OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 5 get latest Oxygen OS 4.5.0 OTA update
Android smartphone company OnePlus launched its flagship last year in November 2016 with a great impact on their sale. The Android smartphone featured
- 16MP primary camera (f/2.0 Aperture, 1.12 µm Pixel size) with high speed autofocus technology (PDAF), updated Electronic (EIS) and Optical (OIS) stabilization technologies protected by a more durable sapphire glass with a 16 MP front camera (f/2.0 Aperture, 1.0 µm Pixel size) capable of capturing improved low-light selfies and videos
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) Optic AMOLED Full HD capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 401 PPI pixel density
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to v7.1.1 OxygenOS based on Android Nougat with Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro (2.35 GHz) quad-core processor; Adreno 530 GPU 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64/128GB internal memory (UFS 2.0 Flash Storage), dual nano-SIM dual-standby (4G+4G),
- 3,400 mAh lithium-polymer battery (non-removable) powered by state-of-the-art Dash Charge (5V 4A) technology; NFC enabled, Bluetooth 4.2and reversible type-C connector
OnePlus rolled out its latest major update in last week which made One plus 3T more interesting.
Updates rolled out: Oxygen OS 4.5.0
- Added lift up display
“Lift up display” is poorly named, but descriptive. Just like the lift to wake on Pixel devices and the OnePlus 5, it allows your OnePlus 3/3T to turn on the display and show a bit of black and white notification content when you grab it. All it requires is that the Ambient display just above it in Settings -> Display be enabled. And, of course, for you to lift your phone up while the screen is off.
2. Added Gaming Do Not Disturb
Gaming Do Not Disturb will come in handy for a lot of people, probably even outside of games. The feature allows you to block notifications and lock capacitive buttons while specific applications are open so that you don’t accidentally exit them when you don’t mean to. So if you get into a particularly intense gaming session, you won’t have to worry about accidentally exiting the app as you flail in frustration.
3. Added low priority notification
Low-priority notifications are what you’d expect. They don’t trigger sounds, don’t peek, and don’t set the LED to cycle. They also won’t appear on the lock screen or overall status bar. So it’s a perfect setting for apps you might want to manually check notifications from, without being bothered by as they come in. The low priority notification option appears with all the other per-app notification options under each app in Settings -> Notifications.
4. Added network speed in status bar
Network speed in the status bar is a big highlight in this update as it helps the user to check Networks speed on status bar itself, you don’t need to download any third party app for checking the speed of the network. The speed given by the system is accurate and the biggest advantage as third-party apps do not show the accurate speed of your network.
5. Added scheduled night mode
We can know schedule night mode i.e it adjusts the brightness of the screen automatically at the scheduled time.
6.Added Oneplus state font
OnePlus state font added in the system language which looks attractive and amazing.
7.Redesigned Dash Charge animation
OnePlus Redesigned its Dash charge animation
Added shot on OnePlus wallpaper
OnePlus added a shot on its OnePlus wallpaper with amazing looks and animation.
Redesigned calling UI
Calling UI that is Phoning Dailer was redesigned in this update. The redesigning of Calling UI made it look more attractive and amazing for users.
1.Added shot on OnePlus watermark
OnePlus watermark was redesigned with a shot in this update.
2.Redesigned photo editor in Gallery
The editing feature of Oneplus was good as we don’t require any other third-party app for editing any photo. In this update, they redesigned their photo editor and made it more feature and experiencing best editing.
Added secure box
OnePlus added a new feature in File Manager i.e. Secure box which has good security management. We can store any data in the Secure box which will be protected by a password.
OnePlus rolled out an amazing update with these add-ons and benefited us. The Update size is 531 MB. As per reports users are very happy with this update as well me as I also own OnePlus 3T.