Nvidia’s updated Quadro Graphics driver v452.06 adds new features like Auto Reframe, Scene Edit Detection, NVIDIA OptiX rendering engine, and more
The GPU maker, NVIDIA has released a new version of its Quadro Graphics driver v452.06 (Release R450 U3). The new update adds features like Auto Reframe in Premiere Rush, Scene Edit Detection in Premiere Pro, NVIDIA OptiX rendering engine in Blender Cycles and promises to end flickering.
What’s new in the Nvidia Quadro Graphics driver 452.06 package?
The newly released update of the graphics driver has the following features:
- Adobe Premiere Rush: Adds support for Auto Reframe to automatically retain the most important video content in the frame.
- Adobe Premiere Pro: Adds support for Scene Edit Detection to detect and tag transitions in flattened video files.
- Blender Cycles: Adds support for NVIDIA OptiX rendering engine on all NVIDIA GPUs; on RTX GPUs, rendering receives increased performance from RT Cores and Tensor Cores.
- Blender Cycles: Adds support for NVLink to enable multiple GPUs to provide improved rendering performance, particularly for scenes larger than the memory capacity of a single GPU.
- V-Ray 5 GPU for Maya: Adds support for out-of-core geometry rendering, providing GPU acceleration for lighting, materials, and color management. Also includes support for additional features previously available only on CPU version: 2D Displacement, OSL patterns, Phoenix Particle Shader, tyFlow support, IBL ground projection, and improved shadow catching.
- Flicker-Free: Adds GPU support to provide up to 8x performance improvement over standalone CPU for eliminating flicker caused by out of sync cameras, time-lapse, or slow-motion video.
- BorisFX Optics: Adds support for digital photography visual effects plug-in designed for use with Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.
Nvidia says that the Quadro Graphics driver 452.06 package will eliminate 8 times faster flickering caused by out of sync cameras, time-lapse, or slow-motion video, and includes support for digital photography visual effects designed for Photoshop and Lightroom. In addition to that, the current update adds out-of-core geometry rendering (V-Ray 5 GPU for Maya), improves Adobe Media Encoder stability, and optimizes driver performance for Creo Simulate 4 animations.
The newly updated Quadro Graphics driver 452.06 pack will 64-bit Microsoft’s Windows 10 PC/laptops/servers and Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016, and 2019 versions.
You can download NVIDIA Quadro Graphics Driver 452.06 from here. After installation of the driver pack, reboot your computer to let the drivers take effect.