Newest ROM Update Lenovo A390, ROW A390_S316_130730
Newest ROM Update Lenovo A390, ROW A390_S316_130730 – This is the latest ROW firmware for Lenovo A390, still using Android 4.0.4. Lenovo A390 not received Jelly Bean update from Lenovo, but you still can use custom ROM if you wanna install Jelly Bean on your device. This is an ROW official release different from CN official release this include google applications and already support multi language. Today i gone posting a guide how to update your Lenovo A390 with the latest ROW firmware, following this guide can brick your device, consider it first. Your data store on your device will be lose because in this process we gone erase / format your device, do your own backup preparations.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial (DWYOR).
ROM Descriptions :
- Build Number : ROW_A390_S316_130730
- Date : 30.07.2013
- OS : Android 4.0.4
- Languages : Russian , Ukrainian, English, Arabic, Spanish, French, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malaysian, Thai
- A390_ROW_S316_130730 ↦ This download required you to login, if you don’t have any username or password then please visit at About Android Rookies page. You can see our username and password please use it just for download and don’t change any password on it.
- USB VCOM Driver ↦ Install this driver first on your computer, Turn off your device and remove the battery, using USB cable connect your device while look at My Computer ↦ Manage ↦ Device Manager there will be MTK65xx Preloader Devices show up for 5 second than disappeared, before disappeared right click on it and select Update Driver Software point it to USB VCOM Driver extracted folder. When it finish disconnect and connect again there will be Mediatek PreLoader USB VCOM Port on your device manager.
- SP Flash Tool v3.1224 ↦ This is required tool for flashing Lenovo A390, on A390_ROW_S316_130730 there is no tools include so must be downloaded before continued the to next section.
- Download all required files, place it on one folder for easy organize it. The important step when flashing a Lenovo device is installation of USB VCOM Driver, so make sure that you already successful install the USB VCOM Driver.
- Extract A390_ROW_S316_130730 and SP Flash Tool v3.1224 on the same folder.
- Now go to SP Flash Tool v3.1224 extracted folder and run Flash_Tool.exe, if you using windows 7 please run with administrator privilege. Tick on DA DL All with Check Sum when this option disable then ignore it first but remember to tick this option when it enable.
- Click on Scatter-Loading button and point to A390_ROW_S316_130730/MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc, this will enable DA DL All with Check Sum option and will also load all required files that need to flashing process.
- When everything is set up, press Download button or hit F9, this will make SP Flash Tool v3.1224 begin to initializing and ready for flashing process.
- Now turn off your device and remove the battery, connect your device using USB cable. SP Flash Tool v3.1224 will begin to recognize your device and start the flashing process. This will mark with RED, PURPLE, YELLOW bar bellow on SP Flash Tool v3.1224 and will end with GREEN CIRCLE in the middle. When you see GREEN CIRCLE in the middle of SP Flash Tool v3.1224 this mean that flashing process already finish and you can disconnect your device.
- Finish, you already successful update your Lenovo A390 with ROW firmware S316. Please confirm it with go to System Setting ↦ About Phone
Congratulations, Now you know how to update your Lenovo A390 using SP Flash Tool method, please leave any comments if you found any problem regarding this guide i will try to help you if i can. Thank You for visit and reading this post.
Tags: A390 Flashing Lenovo