LG Optimus L7 P700 Flahshing CM 10.2 Nightly
LG Optimus L7 P700 Flahshing CM 10.2 Nightly – One advantage using operating system Android is the possibility to customize device by flashing custom rom on it. #CyanogenMod Team has officially release Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 CM 10 Nightly for LG Optimus L7 P700. The nightly version is a working progress it based on the latest Android Original Source Project, which bring the latest features and latest update.
The ROM does not seem to be fully functional but it is being developed actively, so please very consider it before following this tutorial. Or at least make Nandroid Backup first before trying this tutorial.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial.
- This tutorial only meant for LG Optimus L7 P700, don’t even thing to follow this tutorial using another device. Verify your device with System Setting > About Phone.
- This tutorial required rooted and custom recovery installed on your device.
- Battery should be more than 50%, we don’t wanna sudden shutdown interfere our update process.
- Backup data and settings, recommended using cwm recovery backup facility
- Move or copy the CM 10 Nightly 20131006 P700 and Google Apps to your sd card, recommended to place in sd card’s root.
- Turn of your device, make sure you have already backup your data and setting before turn off your device because after that we will begin the update process.
- Go to Recovery Mode, in LG Optimus L7 we can go to Recovery Mode with press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power Buttons. Don’t release it until you can see Android’s Logo
- On recovery mode, select Wipe Data / Factory Reset, wait until finish then select Wipe Cache Partition.
- Now it time we remove out operating system. Go to Mount & Storage and select Format /system wait until process finish. this will format your /system and remove your operating system.
- Now back to main menu, select Install zip from SD card > Choose zip from SD card, locate CM 10 Nightly 20131006 P700 and begin to flash it.
- Wait until flashing process finish and repeat step 4 and 6 but now locate Google Apps file and begin to flash it again.
- After finish flashing process, back to main menu select Wipe Data / Factory Reset for the last time before Reboot your device.
- Reboot your device and Done.