Lenovo S930 Rooting, How To – Framaroot is very useful tools for android users, for installing custom rom android 4.4.2 first we must rooting out device then installing CWM recovery. On needroom i hear this Lenovo S930 already have android 4.4.2 Kit Kat Rom. So today i am gone share how to root Lenovo S930 using Framaroot, the easy way.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. Do with your own risk rooting void your device warranty.
- we can remove unwanted system applications
- able to install CWM recovery, CWM recovery is a custom recovery with many added function like backup/restore, install custom rom, partition/re-partition sd card, etc
- increase phone processor speed
- installing applications that need root permission
- warranty void
- can delete system file, that make your android device brick
- can bricked your android device, if you wrong flashing rom.
- Download Framaroot-1.9.1, copy it to your phone sd card.
- Go to System Setting > Security > Unknown Sources, make sure it checked. It will allow you to install *.apk from your sd card.
- Install Framaroot-1.9.1 like usually, when you ask for any security warning please continued by clicked install button
- Finished with installation now it time for us to rooting your android device. Open Framaroot-1.9.1, on action after root choose Install SuperSu (recommend is SuperSu but if you choose SuperUser it not a big problem). For exploit method choose Boromir, click it. Wait for rooting process finish then it will show you information pop up say that Success, SuperSu and su binary installed.
- Click OK, your device will reboot automatically.