Lenovo S930 Rooting, How To – As we already posted on how to rooting Lenovo S930 using one click method (framaroot), if you are facing problem using that method to root your Lenovo S930 now i am going to posted another method to root your Lenovo S930. As you know rooting device can void your warranty and can even brick your device so please do this guide with careful.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial.
- First you have to install USB Driver for Lenovo S930 on your computer, do clean install and reboot your computer after finish installation.
- After finish installing usb driver now it time to install VRoot v1.7.3
- Active USB Debugging mode in your device. Go to System Setting → Developer Settings, but if you cannot see Developer Settings options then go to System Setting → About Device and tap Build Number 7x.
- Connect your device to your computer using USB cable, with USB Debugging already active
- Launched VRoot, wait until VRoot detect your device it will show a message on your screen and green button marked root will enabled on lower right side.
- Click the ROOT Button, rooting process will be start immediately and will only take 2-3 minutes.
- After rooting process your device will reboot automatically wait until normal boot and rooting process finish successful.
- Now you need to go to google play market and install SuperSu to replace any chinese root manager called 授权管理
- Run SuperSu you will be ask for permission by chinese root manager, choose 允许 should be the right side option, you will prompt to install SU binary click OK and it will successful
- Re-run SuperSu and make sure everything is OK before remove chinese root manager.
- Done. Verify your root by install Root Checker for google play store.