Lenovo S920 update with MIUI v5 4.3.8 Android 4.2 – After give guide on how to Upgrade Lenovo S920 Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat Vibe UI, then for today’s post i will share on how to install MIUI v5 on Lenovo S920. When this post was write MIUI v5 for Lenovo S920 already release on version 4.3.8, after using MIUI v5 almost 2 weeks i will try to give a little review about MIUI v5 on Lenovo S920.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial.
Advantage MIUI v5 on Lenovo S920 :
- Support Dual SIM
- All functions working with great
- Already Rooted
- All in one package download, enable to download themes, icons, wallpapers, and etc in one application.
- External SD Card already default write disk. All applications data, photos, musics, downloads and etc default save at SD Card
- Cannot use OTA update, download manual if you wanna update.
- Edit operator name function only can be apply on SIM1
- Icon on application drawer cannot be sort, so must manual move in order to sort it.
- Not a final custom rom, update every weeks
- reboot to CWM Recovery mode
- do Wipe Data / Factory Reset ￫ [Yes]
- do Wipe Cache Partition ￫ [Yes]
- go Advanced ￫ Wipe Dalvik Cache ￫ [Yes]
- select Install from sdcard ￫ choose zip from sdcard ￫ install miui_s920_eyealan_4.3.8_54a9b970d4_4.2.zip ￫ [Yes]
- wait installation process, installation process will be done in just 5 minutes. After finish reboot your Lenovo S920.
- First time booting will take 3-5 minutes so please be patient.