Lenovo S920 Install CWM Recovery – Recovery on an android phone is a place to Install, Update, Backup, Restore and etc. We can optimize recovery use with installing custom recovery know as CWM Recovery. Default recovery on android phone for the most part don’t provide any other function such as backup / restore, partition sd card, clear partition cache, etc.
The most important on the use of custom recovery is an ability to do a Nandroid Backup, What is Nandroid Backup ?? on easy way Nandroid Backup is backup all your phone contents in the form of image file, in computer world it like clone your disk. Installing custom recovery can make your android phone bricked if not done with careful.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. Do with your own risk rooting void your device warranty.
- Your device must be root first
- Download custom recovery :
- Extract it, move recovery.img file to your sd card, recommend place it on sd card root don’t inside the folder
- Install Mobile Uncle App from Google Play Store
- Once installed, launch it
- Select Recovery Update
- Wait until Mobile Uncle Application finish searching recovery file, Select the recovery under Recovery file in SDCard.Click OK
- Wait until installation finish, and it will ask you to reboot into recovery, Click OK and confirm that your phone boot into cwm recovery.