Lenovo S860 2G RAM, How to Installing China firmware Vibe UI 2.0 1439
Lenovo S860 2G RAM, How to Installing China firmware Vibe UI 2.0 1439 – Vibe UI 2.0 now can be installed on Lenovo S860 european version, on russian forum i have found custom ROM about how to installing Vibe UI 2.0 on european version Lenovo S860, current version is Vibe UI 2.0 1439 so it like kind a new update.
This guide is for Lenovo S860 with 2G RAM only, and to follow this guide you need to full fill some requirements. This guide is about to installing a new ROM on your device so it will erase your previous ROM and installing new ROM, please do backup preparation first before start following this guide, i will not responsible if you brick your device after following this guide so please consider it careful.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR)
ROM Descriptions :
- Build Number : VIBEUI_V2.0_1439_ST_S860
- Date : 2014.10.02
- OS : Android KitKat 4.4.2
- Languages : Russian , Ukrainian, English, Arabic, Spanish, French, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malaysian, Thai
- Google Applications : Include
- Root : Include
- Type : Recovery Installation
- Recommended if you are using ROW_S308 international ROM version, but you can try using another version but try higher than ROW_S308.
- This ROM installed using custom recovery on international ROM version, recommend to use TWRP v18.104.22.168. read How to Rooting Lenovo S860 Running Android KitKat ROW version, it will show you how to install custom recovery on Lenovo S860
- Vibe_2.0_Lenovo_S860_EURO_V2 ↦ Vibe UI 2.0 that already modified so it can fit with Lenovo S860 european version.
- This guide not needed computer if you already installed custom recovery on your device, download the ROM file.
- Copy or move it to you external SD card, or Internal Storage or somewhere that can be access on recovery mode, recommended to place it on the root not inside the folder.
- Turn off Lenovo S860, and go to recovery mode. Press and hold Power button + Volume Up + Volume Down button will bring you to recovery mode.
- On TWRP select Wipe ↦ Advanced Wipe ↦ Cache, Dalvik Cache, System, and Data ↦ Swipe to wipe. This process will erase all your user data and system data there is no turning back after this step.
- When finish wipe, back to main menu and select Install ↦ Select Zip to install ↦ browse it where you store the ROM ↦ select ROM ↦ Swipe to install, you can see the installation log on the next screen it will show you the progress and the error that happen.
- Wait until finish, once finish select Wipe ↦ Swipe to Factory Reset, it will just erase data, cache and dalvik cache, wait until finish the select Reboot.
- Done, try to normal boot and wait until you can see welcome screen, first boot will take longer than usually so please be patient