Lenovo S650, How to Root Vibe UI 2.0 China version Firmware 1439
Lenovo S650, How to Root Vibe UI 2.0 China version Firmware 1439 – After yesterday write a guide about how to install TWRP on Lenovo S650 running Vibe UI 2.0, now i will write a guide how to root it. With rooting your device, you now free to modified your device, change the user interface, modified system files, install custom ROM, backup / restore your current running ROM and etc.
But rooting also have disadvantage and for sure your warranty will be void, with rooting you can also accidentally erase or move system files that make your device brick, so please be sure to consider it first before following this guide.
Now let start the guide and please do it with careful especially when you installing custom recovery, because it can brick your device.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR)
- your device must already have custom recovery installed, follow how to install TWRP on Lenovo S650 running Vibe UI 2.0 if you still use standard recovery’
- backup important data in case something bad happen.
- 4.4Root ↦ this is a root applications and binary Su that will install on your system
- Make sure you have install custom recovery TWRP or CWM and can run it with propely.
- Copy or move 4.4Root to your external SD card, don’t place it inside the folder place it outside the folder.
- Now turn off your device, wait until completely turn off. While in off condition press and hold Power Button + Volume Up + Volume Down button release when you can see TWRP or CWM main menu.
- On custom recovery main menu select Install ↦ Select zip to install point to external SD Card where you store 4.4Root and select it.
- Swipe to install, installation will start and will take just for 5-10 second. just confirm every question that show with Yes button.
- Finish, reboot your device. Let Android do system update and check on your home screen to see that application KingUser already install on your system. Confirm with RootChecker applications download from google play store.
Tags: Lenovo Rooting S650