Lenovo P780 Installing Jelly Bean ROW Version S110_ROW
Lenovo P780 Installing Jelly Bean ROW Version S110_ROW – This is guide how to flashing or install Lenovo P780 with Jelly Bean ROW version. Lenovo P780 already have update for android KitKat, if you wanna know you can refer to this Lenovo P780 installing Android KitKat ROW Version, but you can always back to old firmware to enjoy it stability and improvement speed. This guide can be use and only for for Lenovo P780, even firmware in this guide if from official release it has possibility to brick you device and make you lost your IMEI so consider it first and do backup preparations before following this guide.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR), As far i know this file is for Lenovo P780 4 GB.
ROM Descriptions :
- Build Number : P780_ROW_S110
- Date Release : 29-06-2013
- OS : Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Languages : Russian , Ukrainian, English, Arabic, Spanish, French, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malaysian, Thai
- Google Applications : Yes
- Root : No
- IdeaFriend release version
- Lenovo Compass
- Full set of programs of the Russian regions
- Lenovo Power final version
- P780_ROW_S110 ↦ 648 Mb, contains all required files to update / downgrade your Lenovo P780 to S110_ROW
- USB VCOM Driver ↦ Install this driver first on your computer, Turn off your device and remove the battery, using USB cable connect your device while look at My Computer ↦ Manage ↦ Device Manager there will be MTK65xx Preloader Devices show up for 5 second than disappeared, before disappeared right click on it and select Update Driver Software point it to USB VCOM Driver extracted folder. When it finish disconnect and connect again there will be Mediatek PreLoader USB VCOM Port on your device manager.
- SP Flash Tool v3.1316 ↦ this is an optional download for flashing tool, you can download it if you want
- Download all required files and place it on one single folder, this is for easy organize the download files. Please make sure that USB VCOM driver is installed completely before continued to the next step.
- Extract P780_ROW_S110, you will get 4 folders but you only need target_bin and SP Flash Tool folder and ignore the other.
- Open flash tool folder and run Flash_Tool.exe, if you are using windows 7 or later please run it with administrator privilege to avoid any permission error.
- On the flash tool, check the DA DL ALL with Checksum option and the click on the Scatter-Loading button point it to target_bin/MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt this action will also load all required image files to flash tool.
- When everything has completely configure, now you can press Download button (4) or hit F9, this will make pop up warning that tell not all images correctly loaded, just confirm and press Yes button.
- Flash tool become stand by mode and ready make connection with your device. Turn off your device and remove the battery, now you connect your device to your computer using USB cable If driver install completely then SP Flash Tool will recognized your device and begin starting the installation process, Installation process will be mark with RED, PURPLE, and YELLOW bar on the bottom SP Flash Tool and will be ended with GREEN CIRCLE on the middle of SP Flash Tool. Estimated time that it takes about 5-6 minutes so please relax and enjoy the show.
- Done, Now your Lenovo P780 running Android Jelly Bean with S110 version please confirm it with go to System Setting ↦ Build Number and make sure it same with downloaded ROM.