Lenovo P770 using LEWA OS v14.01.10 (OS5.0)
Lenovo P770 using LEWA OS v14.01.10 (OS5.0) – Today i am gone posting guide on how to install custom ROM to Lenovo P770, today custom ROM is LEWA OS v14.01.10 this is stable version release on January 10, 2014. A little bit old but this is the newest and stable for Lenovo P770. You can follow this tutorial if your device already has been root and already using custom recovery. Lewa OS is a Top 3 custom ROM from china beside MIUI and TopasOS, known for fresh UI and smooth performance. LEWA OS v14.01.10 is based on Android Jelly Bean 4.1.x
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial.
Screen Shots :
- LeWa v14.01.10 (247.52 Mb)
- Move or copy LeWa v14.01.10 to your sd card, copy it on root of your sd card don’t inside folder.
- Turn off your device, go to Recovery Mode by pressing and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button
- Do Backup first, but it optional if you don’t think it need to backup then continued to step 4. Backup just only take time 5-7 minutes so there is no harm to do it.
- After finish backup, your backup will be on sdcard/TWRP/Backups/, do Wipe Data / Factory Reset, Wipe Cache and Wipe Dalvik Cache
- After clear all your data and cache now time to format your /system, go to Advanced and select format /system this will format your /system for clean install.
- Back to main menu select Install navigate to LeWa v14.01.10, confirm all warning and begin the installation process. Installation process will take 2-3 minutes.
- After finish installation do step 4 again to avoid bootloop for the first run. The first booting process will take longer than usually so just be patience and wait.
- Done, installation process finish with successfully and now your Lenovo P770 already use LeWa v14.01.10