Lenovo K910 4G LTE, How to Root and Unlock Fastboot for Android 4.4 – I took this guide on the russian forum, this is how you can root Lenovo K910. This guide is for Lenovo K910 4G LTE with only 1 SIM that only can bought outside china country so if you Lenovo K910 using 2 SIM please don’t attempt to follow this guide.
This guide is will root Lenovo K910, and will make Lenovo K910 lose it warranty. This guide is also has possibility to brick your device so please very consider it before attempt to follow.
Before starting following this guide better to make backup your applications and data on your device because it will erase all your data and applications.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial (DWYOR)
- Please make sure that you already enable USB Debugging on Lenovo K910L, look at this guide if you don’t know how to enable USB Debugging on Lenovo K910
- K910L_S129_140202 ↦ 1.17 Gb, full ROM for Lenovo K910L
- update_S214_unlock ↦ 1.19 Gb, this is update ROM to the latest version for Lenovo K910, and already been unlock fastboot so you can root the phone through this ROM.
- Update_SuperSu_v2.00 ↦ root application use to root your device.
- TWRP_v188.8.131.52_K910 ↦ custom recovery for Lenovo K910
- Download all the files required above. First thing to do is we need to install S129 first to your device, follow below guide to install it in Lenovo K910
- make folder sdfuse on root your internal memory
- extract K910L_S129_140202 on your computer, you will find .qsb file. Move this .qsb file to sdfuse on your internal memory. Make sure that only one file qsb in sdfuse folder.
- turn off your device, turn on Lenovo K910 while holding Power button + Volume Down button, it will bring you to recovery mode.
- in the menu, select Update sd. On the recovery you can use Volume Up and Volume Down for navigate and Power button to enter the menu.
- wait until installation finish and reboot your device.
- Installing custom recovery TWRP v184.108.40.206, Copy update_S214_unlock and Update_SuperSu_v2.00 to your internal memory root, don’t place it inside the folder.
- Extract TWRP_v220.127.116.11_K910 on your computer. for example on the c:K910, using command prompt navigate it to extracted folder
- Connect your device on the computer and the run 0_run_twrp_recovery_K910L.bat from inside TWRP extracted folder, wait the process until finish. This will installed custom recovery TWRP v18.104.22.168 on Lenovo K910.
- Disconnect your device, Turn off and turn on again while holding Volume Down + Power button, this will bring you to recovery mode.
- Install Update_SuperSu_v2.00 and update_S214_unlock from recovery mode.