Lenovo A850 Enable External Storage
Lenovo A850 Enable External Storage – Lenovo A850 is a powerful phone but with small storage, only have 2 GB and not have ability to set default installation to external storage. This phone have GPU Mali-400 which is support to high end games easily because a small storage this ability cannot be used. Today i gone share how to install ROM on Lenovo A850 that enable to set default installation to external storage.
Change Log :
- A850.ROW.V18, 2013/11/12 18:45
- bloatwares removed
- Lenovo Power working (Energy Smart icon working)
- Support Install to SD Card
- Driver Installation
- Download Lenovo USB Driver
- Install to computer, After finish installation please reboot computer first
- Connect Lenovo A850 to computer, wait until driver installation process finish
- Enable USB Debugging. Go to System Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging
- Download ROM A850_S121_ROW_v18
- Download SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1304.0.119
- Extract all download files on a folder, you will have SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1304.0.119 and A850_S121_ROW_v18.
- Turn off your Lenovo A850 and remove battery, sim card, and sd card. Connect your Lenovo A850 to your computer, it will installing Mediatek PreLoader USB VCOM Port. After finish installing Mediatek PreLoader USB VCOM Port success, disconnect your phone from your computer.
- Now open SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1304.0.119 folder and run Flash_tool.exe check on DA DL With Check Sum. Click on Scatter-loading look for MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt on the A850_S121_ROW_v18 folder, look on /target_bin sub folder
- Check and the click on PRELOADER, MBR, EBR1, UBOOT, etc and browse to A850_S121_ROW_v18 folder.
- Connect your phone to computer and now we ready to Flash A850_S121_ROW_v18. Click Download buttons. When your device detect then it will show Red Bar and not very long it will become Yellow Bar increase. Wait until it reach 100% please don’t remove, shutdown or reboot your computer in this moment cause it will make your device bricked. When it finish it will show you Green Sign and you can disconnect your device.
- Done. disconnect your phone and turn it on normally