Lenovo A536 flashing with Modified Vibe UI 2.0 Firmware – After long time not give new content to this blog, now i will try to give you a guide how to install Vibe UI 2.0 on your european Lenovo A536 device. To be able following this guide there is some requirements so please read the requirements first and see if your device is compliant.
This firmware is made on the basic port from Lenovo S650 – Vibe UI 2.0 and Lenovo A328 – Custom Firmware Vibe UI 2.0, this firmware have ability to move the applications to external sd card and have ability to become USB drive when connected to computer.
Before following this guide please don’t forget to backup your current running ROM and NVRAM partition, once you follow this guide there is no way back to restore without the backup file.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial, only for International or ROW firmware . Even this guide is already tested but it has possibility to brick your phone (DWYOR)
- Lenovo A536 must already have custom recovery TWRP or CWM, follow this guide Installing TWRP v126.96.36.199 on Lenovo A536
- Vibe UI 2.0 EURO ↦ 677Mb, ROM file that needed to flashing your device firmware to Vibe UI 2.0 only can be use using custom recovery
- Memory ↦ Patch to be able move applications to SD Card
- Vibra ↦ Patch to make buttons can vibrate
- Download the ROM, and place it on you SD card root folder. Mean don’t place it inside the folder place it outside the folder and rename it become update.zip
- Shutdown your Lenovo A536 wait until completely turn off, Now press and hold Power button + Volume Up + Volume Down button this combination will bring your device to recovery mode (TWRP main menu) release it.
- On TWRP main menu, you can backup full ROM before continued to the next step but if you already backup just go to Wipe ↦ Advanced Wipe ↦ tick or select everything except System and Internal Storage or Micro-SD then Swipe to wipe it will wipe your device from any previous data.
- After finish wiping, back to TWRP main menu and select Install ↦ Select zip to install ↦ browse it to external SD card and select update.zip (1), Swipe to install wait until finish and repeat the step to install Memory and Vibra.
- After finish all just reboot your device, You will prompt if you also want to use SuperSu just select it and wait until completely boot, first boot will take 3-4 minutes so please give a little patient but if you already wait so long and feel that your device bootloop just go to recovery mode again (Step 2) then select Wipe ↦ Swipe to Factory Reset, try boot again