Download the new Intel HD graphics driver package 22.214.171.12481 for Windows 10 DCH 64-bit with fix for Total War Three Kingdoms, eFootball PES 2021 Season update, and Halo 3: ODST
If you are a gamer you should be interested in reading this article. Intel has rolled out a new version of its HD graphics package version 126.96.36.19981 for Windows 10 64-bit versions. The new Windows 10 DCH display driver package brings overall performance optimization and playability improvement in games like Total War Three Kingdoms, eFootball PES 2021 Season update, and Halo 3: ODST on Intel Iris Plus graphics+ versions.
The new Intel HD Graphics drivers package 188.8.131.5281 has fixes for the graphics anomalies observed by gamers while playing Total War Three Kingdoms. The new Intel graphics driver package will only work on laptops and PCs running on Microsoft’s Windows 10 DCH 64-bit operating system, and only for those including a supported CPU model as follows:
- 10th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel Iris Plus graphics (Ice Lake)
- 10th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel UHD Graphics (Comet Lake)
- 9th Generation Intel Core processors, related Pentium/Celeron processors, and Intel Xeon processors, with Intel UHD Graphics 630
- 8th Generation Intel Core processors, related Pentium/ Celeron processors, and Intel Xeon processors, with Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 and Intel UHD Graphics 610, 620, 630, P630.
- 7th Generation Intel Core processors, related Pentium/ Celeron processors, and Intel Xeon processors, with Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640, 650 and Intel HD Graphics 610, 615, 620, 630, P630.
- 6th Generation Intel Core, Intel Core M, and related Pentium processors, with Intel Iris Graphics 540, Intel Iris Graphics 550, Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580, and Intel HD Graphics 510, 515, 520, 530.
- Intel Xeon processor E3-1500M v5 family with Intel HD Graphics P530
- Pentium/ Celeron processors with Intel HD Graphics 500, 505 and Intel UHD Graphics 600, 605
- Intel Core Processors with Intel Hybrid Technology (Lakefield)
Intel says that the new HD graphics driver package will resolve most issues but a few issues will remain. For example, Intel 8681 build might still encounter issues when playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (DX12), Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint (DX11), Battlefield V (DX12), Rage 2 (Vulkan), Star Wars Battlefront 2 (DX12), and Control (DX12).
If you are game or work in the audio/video industry make sure your PC/laptop has the above version of Intel CPU to download the HD Graphics driver package. Once you have made sure you have the right Intel processor, download, save and unzip the Intel Driver Package, and run the setup file. Once setup is initiated just follow all instructions displayed on-screen for a complete and successful upgrade.
One the installation is completed, reboot your PC/laptop to allow the changes to take effect.
You can download the Intel HD Graphics Driver 184.108.40.20681 version for Windows 10 DCH 64-bit from here.