Download Intel’s New 126.96.36.19936 HD Graphics Driver for Windows 10 64-bit which comes with a fix for shuttering while playing Overwatch and Star Wars: Battlefront 2 and green stripes fix for Adobe Premier
Intel has released the new version of its HD Graphics driver, 188.8.131.5236 for 64-bit Windows 10 DCH PCs and laptops. The new Intel HD Graphics Driver pack provides drivers for the Intel Integrated Graphics in Intel Processors like Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, and Core i9. These Intel Graphics Drivers also provide support for the IGP included with all recent Pentium and Celeron processors. Following Intel processor architectures are supported:
- Comet Lake, Coffee Lake, Kaby Lake, Skylake, Broadwell, Haswell, Ivy Bridge, and Sandy Bridge
The new driver version has many fixes but the topmost fix reduces shutter that gamers found while playing Overwatch Windows 10 PC/laptops powered by 7th gen Core CPUs and higher processor versions. It also improves the loading times for Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (DX12) game on devices running 10th Generation Core processors, and includes compatibility with Destroy All Humans and Othercide titles. It also fixes issues while playing Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege (Vulkan) and Battlefield V (DX11).
The new Intel driver also fixes the green stripes and artifacts the Windows 10 users got while using Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 and Adobe After Effects
Here are the top features of Intel’s new Windows 10 Graphics Driver version 184.108.40.20636
- Green stripes or artifacts seen while previewing composition in Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 and Adobe After Effects.
- Minor graphics anomalies observed in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege (Vulkan), Battlefield V (DX11).
- Observed brightness changing automatically when playing HDR Video content in Movies & TV app with HDR disabled on 10th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel Iris Plus graphics and UHD Graphics.
- Corruption observed while running Unigine superposition OpenGL Benchmark in borderless window.
Alongside the graphics driver, the package also contains the following:
- Intel Audio Driver version 10.26.0.9 (6th Gen and related Pentium Silver and Celeron processors), version 10.27.0.9 (7th, 8th, 9th, 10th Gen), and version 220.127.116.11 (10th Gen with Iris Plus Graphics).
- Intel Media SDK Runtime (10.0.0.016)
- Intel Graphics Compute Runtime for OpenCL Driver
- Intel Graphics Command Center (IGCC)
- Vulkan Runtime Installer
- OneAPI Level Zero Loader and Validation Layer
- Intel Graphics Compute Runtime for OneAPI Level Zero specification
However, build 8336 might still encounter certain issues with Sony Catalyst Production Suite, Red Dead Redemption 2, F1 2020, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Battlefield V, Rage 2, Star Wars Battlefront 2, and Rise of the Tomb Raider. Green stripes or artifacts may also be seen while previewing composition in Adobe After Effects.
If you are interested in downloading this Intel Graphics Driver pack for your Windows 10 PC/laptop, save and unzip the archive, locate and run the setup file and follow all instructions displayed on the screen or you can download the executable version of the driver pack. Once you are done, reboot your Windows 10 PC/laptop.