Installing TWRP v22.214.171.124 Custom Recovery on Lenovo S720
Installing TWRP v126.96.36.199 Custom Recovery on Lenovo S720 – Today guide is still about Lenovo S720, today i am gone post a guide on How to Install Custom Recovery TWRP v188.8.131.52 on Lenovo S720. Custom recovery like TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) or CWM (ClockWorkMod) lets you perform several advanced operations on your Android devices, Main features of this custom recovery is comprehensive backup and restore to handle technical disaster. To be able installing this custom recovery your device must be ROOTED first, read How to Rooting Lenovo S720, Easy Method
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR)
- Backup your original Lenovo S720 firmware, this can be done with MTKDroid Tool. Read How to Make Full Backup for Mediatek Device
- Enable Unknown Sources, On your device go to System Settings ↦ Security Options ↦ Unknown Source enable it by tick the option.
- Charge your device until battery reach > 70%
- This method using Mobileuncle MTK Tool, so it means that you must verified that your device already ROOTED because Mobileuncle MTK Tool cannot be run if your device not ROOTED.
- Download all required files and copy or move it to your device. TWRP v184.108.40.206 need to be extract first before move or copy it to your device.
- Install Mobileuncle MTK Tool on your device, confirm every security warning and continued to install.
- Run Mobileuncle MTK Tool, and select Recovery Update, there will be a list that show any recovery file from your sd card and from remote. Select topmost it will be TWRP v220.127.116.11. Confirm it and begin to install custom recovery on your Lenovo S720.
- Wait the installation process until finish, when it finish there will be an question to boot your device to Recovery Mode select Yes and your device will boot to custom recovery TWRP. This custom recovery can be control by touch screen just explorer it.