Download Google Camera – Gcam APK 7.3 for Your Android 10 smartphone and enjoy Google Pixel type features
If you want your Android Pie (Android 10) run smartphone to take images or have features like Google’s Pixel smartphone, this is the article for you. Almost all high-end smartphones run on Android 10 and have good megapixel sensors but rarely have good App to take a powerful snap using all the camera faculties. Google’s Pixel is a top draw as far as taking images is considered. Add to it, the UI is an absolute breeze to work with.
You can’t own a Google Pixel smartphone but make your current smartphones like OnePlus 6. 6T, Oneplus 7, 7 Pro, PocoPhone, Xiaomi Mi A3, etc. powered by Android 10 run the Google Camera App with the help of modded APK. You don’t need a rooted smartphone to install the Gcam APK to run on your smartphone if you have Camera2 API.
How to download and install Gcam 7.3 Apk for Google Camera
As said above, if your smartphone has Android 10 running and supports Camera2 API, you can download and install the Google Camera Gcam 7.3 Apk on your smartphone without rooting.
Google Camera Gcam 7.3 Apk features:
The Google Camera Gcam 7.3 comes with features like astrophotography, great low-light photography. You can get the following features if you use Google Camera.
- Automatic DND mode while using video-recording.
- Re-arranged settings UI.
- 24FPS video recording.
- Exposure controls to adjust brightness and HDR of your photo.
- Astrophotography with low-light photography and Night Sight.
- Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos.
- Touch and Hold shortcut in the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos.
Steps to Install Google Camera Gcam 7.3 APK :
- Make sure your Smartphone runs on Android 10
- Make sure your smartphone supports Camera2 API
- Download the Google Camera Gcam APK 7.3 from here.
- Install the APK by allowing install from other sources option in your settings. Also, accept all the permissions the App requires.
- Once installed, open the Google Camera just like any other App and start clicking images the way you want them.