Install CWM Custom Recovery LG Optimus L7 P700
Install CWM Custom Recovery LG Optimus L7 P700 – This tutorial will guide step by step how to install CWM Recovery 220.127.116.11 on #LG #Optimus #L7. Flashing custom recovery has many benefit such as flash custom ROMS, Mods and even create backup of your currents system. All this can be done just with one application. Replacing your stock recovery may void your warranty and if you not do this tutorial with careful it can make you lose your data or brick your device.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial.
- You must rooted your device before follow this tutorial
- Make sure your device has at least 60% battery left, we don’t wanna sudden shutdown interfere our flashing process.
- Download LGUnitedMobileDriver, Install it on your computer and please reboot your computer after install it
- Download L7CWM
- Extract L7CWM somewhere on your computer.
- Turn on USB Debugging, Go to System Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging. This options will make your device can communicate with your computer.
- If it already enable, connect your device to your computer using USB Cable.
- Run Flash_Bootloader.bat on the folder that you extracted early on your computer. This will unlock your bootloader, wait until finish. Your device will reboot automatically after this process finish.
- Run Flash_Recovery.bat, Follow the on-screen instructions to flash recovery. Wait again until flashing process finish, If your device don’t reboot automatic then please reboot it manually.