Install CWM 220.127.116.11 on Lenovo P780
Install CWM 18.104.22.168 on Lenovo P780 – Install CWM Recovery is the next thing we must do after successfully rooting your device. CWM Recovery is a popular custom recovery, this custom recovery have many useful functions. ClockworkMod recovery allow you to backup / restore, installation and maintenance operations on your android device. All of this function will be not found on your stock recovery. However installing custom recovery would be void your warranty so please consider it first before continued reading this article.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. Do with your own risk rooting void your device warranty.
- Move / Copy recovery_P780_CWM_22.214.171.124.img to your sc card, remember to copy it on root don’t copy on sub folder
- Install Mobileuncle MTK Tools to your device.
- Run Mobileuncle, when your device already rooted then in upper left will be written ROOT.
- Then select Recovery Update
- Just wait and see the mobileuncle will try to find your recovery_P780_CWM_126.96.36.199.img file. When you place to file on root it will show.
- Select it and wait, If it display message Booting to Recovery Mode then click on Yes button. your device will reboot automatically and it will on recovery mode.
Vijay Prabhu 19 Nov 2014
Vijay Prabhu 04 Aug 2014
Vijay Prabhu 25 Sep 2015
Vijay Prabhu 06 Nov 2014
Vijay Prabhu 10 Jun 2014
Vijay Prabhu 17 Oct 2017
Vijay Prabhu 18 Mar 2014
Vijay Prabhu 11 Apr 2014
Vijay Prabhu 10 Nov 2016
Vijay Prabhu 15 Mar 2018