Install CWM 188.8.131.52 on Lenovo P780 – Install CWM Recovery is the next thing we must do after successfully rooting your device. CWM Recovery is a popular custom recovery, this custom recovery have many useful functions. ClockworkMod recovery allow you to backup / restore, installation and maintenance operations on your android device. All of this function will be not found on your stock recovery. However installing custom recovery would be void your warranty so please consider it first before continued reading this article.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. Do with your own risk rooting void your device warranty.
- Move / Copy recovery_P780_CWM_184.108.40.206.img to your sc card, remember to copy it on root don’t copy on sub folder
- Install Mobileuncle MTK Tools to your device.
- Run Mobileuncle, when your device already rooted then in upper left will be written ROOT.
- Then select Recovery Update
- Just wait and see the mobileuncle will try to find your recovery_P780_CWM_220.127.116.11.img file. When you place to file on root it will show.
- Select it and wait, If it display message Booting to Recovery Mode then click on Yes button. your device will reboot automatically and it will on recovery mode.