How to translate a clicked picture with any text by your smartphone camera?
People usually learn 3-5 languages and probably understand some more of them, but when a person visits a country with other than those languages it becomes really difficult. Here is where your smartphone’s camera comes into the game, there are multiple apps that can convert hoardings, books, and much more with other languages to your preferred language.
Smartphones provide a lot of features to their users for it is a smart operating system. It is one of the most popular mobile operating systems in the world. The app availability and customization options are very high compared to the operating systems of other phones.
Apps like Google Translate, Microsoft Translator, and others can also copy the text that is translated so that you can save it to your clipboard or share it with anyone. The Google Translate app can translate 103 languages with the online mode and that of 53 languages in offline. Meanwhile, the Microsoft Translator can convert more than 60 languages in both online and offline mode. Both apps are available for download on Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
So let’s get further with how you can translate these difficult to understand languages into your preferred languages using these apps.
How to translate text using Google Translate?
For translating text using Google Translate you need to download from below:Download Google Translate from Play Store Download Google Translate from App Store
- After installing the app on your device, launch it, and, you will need an initial set up of the language. Select your native language in the primary and on the 2nd one set the output language. Next, just click on a Finished button.
- Now you need to just tap on the camera button to take a picture of the image whose language you want to translate in your primary language.
- Now you will see the app will automatically translate the language into your primary as soon as you click the image.
How to translate text using Microsoft Translator?
Download the Microsoft Translator from below:
- After downloading the app, open the app and then tap on continue.
- Now you will see a screen like below. Here you need to tap on the “Image”.
- Now you will be asked to enable the location, simply tap on “Activate” to continue.
- Now click the image that you want to translate.
- Now you need to select the language on which you want to translate, and you will see the translated text on the screen.
This how you can translate any text using your smartphone camera. If you find any issues while translating text, mention in the comment section below. For more news on tech and cybersecurity stay tuned at Android Rookies by subscribing to our newsletter from here.