How to assign a task to anyone using iOS 14 Reminders app
If you are an Apple user you must now the company has released iOS 14 for its beta users and soon will be launching it for everyone. According to some resources, it is said that the public beta for iOS 14 will be released in mid of July which will be available over the globe. iOS 14 will come with multiple new features and improvements including no full-screen calls, New App Library, and much more.
Apple has included a new feature to its upcoming iOS 14 that allows users to assign tasks for anyone. For example, If you are the CEO of your company and there are about 10 employees under you, so you can assign tasks for those employees using Reminders and notify them about it. Now with iOS 14, you can easily assign tasks to others via your iPhone only. So let’s take a look at how you can use it?
How to assign a task to anyone in the Reminders app?
Note: Your Apple device should be running on iOS 14 for using this feature
- Open Reminders app
- Now add people > To do that just click on Options > Then Add People
- Now you can invite people, send an invite to participants
- Tap on any task which you want to assign to someone else
- Tap on the “i” button
- Now you will see Assign Reminder
- Choose any participant from the list
- Done!!! the selected participant will be notified about the task.
How to assign multiple tasks at once using the Reminders app?
- First click on the options button and tap on Reminders
- Choose all the tasks which you want to assign
- Now, click on the options, which is at the bottom right corner.
- Tap on Assign
- Choose participants and click on Apply.
Amazing isn’t it?
Let’s take a look at an overview of the new iOS 14 features:
iOS 14 features:
- Compatibility with all devices able to run iOS 13
- Home screen redesign with widgets
- New App Library
- App Clips
- No full-screen calls
- Privacy enhancements
- Translate app
- Cycling and EV routes
For more news on tech and cybersecurity stay tuned at Android Rookies by subscribing to our newsletter from here.