How to Update Lenovo Vibe Z K910 to Kit Kat Android 4.4.2
How to Update Lenovo Vibe Z K910 to Kit Kat Android 4.4.2 – This is just for Lenovo K910 4G LTE with 1 SIM only not for Lenovo K910 WCDMA with 2 SIM. This update can be obtained with OTA (Over the Air) method also before do this just check your system update first, This guide is use SDFuse method, so it must be easy to do with out any problems.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR)
Screen Shots :
Vibe UI v1.5 Specification :
- Build Number : K910L_S214_140523
- Date : 23 / 05 /2014
- Creator : Lenovo-release QC ROW-region
- Languages : Russian , English, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indonesian
- Keyboard : Multi language
- Android 4.4.2
- Vibe UI v1.5
- Update almost all applications from lenovo
- The new system interface
- Speed up the system interface
- Battery optimization
- Gapps Include
- Because this method using SDCARD FUSE then you must be create folder named “sdfuse” on your built in sd card. and give a free space around 1.2 GB.
- Download and extract K910L_S214_140523-qsb_user_1405231101 to your computer first, for easy organize extract to folder called “K910”, Now connect your device to your computer, once it connected in your device will be shown connection options, select as USB Storage device. Move or copy it to “sdfuse” folder.
- File that you move or copy must be in extension .QSB
- Turn off your device.
- Turn on your device while press and hold Volume Down + Power Button wait until it show Lenovo Recovery
- On the Lenovo Recovery main menu select SDUpdate, Navigation using Volume Up and Volume Down while Power Button use to select.
- Update process will be start as soon as you select SDUpdate, you can see the update progress at the bottom your device screen. When you see SDCARD UPDATE SUCCESS!!! that indicate update already finish with success.
- Reboot you device, the first time booting will be more longer than the usually so just keep in patience.