How to Unlock Poltergeist Class in Call of Duty Mobile?
Call of Duty: Mobile is one of the most popular mobiles game these days and has millions of active users daily. Tencent Games developed the mobile version of the popular first-person shooter franchise. The creators of Call of Duty: Mobile have successfully managed to engage the interest of the players. Regular in-game updates bring new game modes, new weapons, and a lot more new content.
Features of COD Mobile:
- FREE TO PLAY ON MOBILE
- BELOVED GAME MODES AND MAPS
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR UNIQUE LOADOUT
- COMPETITIVE AND SOCIAL PLAY
- CHOICE AND COMPLEXITY
The Call of Duty Mobile has released a brand new Battle Royale Class, ‘Poltergeist.’ Poltergeist is one of the most amazing Battle Royale class in Call of Duty Mobile. It allows players to go invisible for a few seconds, which means they can easily sneak up on their enemies to surprise them.
How to unlock Poltergeist Class?
To unlock the Poltergeist class players have complete the new ‘Poltergeist challenge’ before 4 June 2020. Below are the tasks that need to be completed to unlock Poltergeist in COD Mobile:
- Play FIVE Battle Royale matches.
- Travel 300 meters with any vehicle in Battle Royale
- Survive in Battle Royale for 20 minutes.
- Kill 15 enemies in Battle Royale
- Finish in top 15 in Battle Royale Twice
- Slide 40 meters in Battle Royale
- Use class skill FOUR times in Battle Royale matches.
After completing all the tasks Poltergeist Challenge, claim that task points to unlock the Poltergeist BR class. Once you have collected all the points, the Poltergeist BR class will unlock. You can cross-check by going to your Battle Royale Loadout.
This is how you can unlock the new Poltergeist Class and use it on the battlefield. For more updates regarding COD Mobile stay tuned on Android Rookies!!