How to unlock Bootloader Sony Xperia M C1905
How to unlock Bootloader Sony Xperia M C1905 – Unlock boot loader can be done if Sony allowed you to unlock it, some device is restricted to be unlock by Sony. If you wanna root, modified your system operation or to change any system settings then you need to unlock your device boot loader.
But unlock it boot loader also can be risk, a common problem is your device become boot loop so if you wanna unlock it please consider it first.
In this tutorial unlock boot loader will be conducted using fastboot. I hope after reading this tutorial it will increase you knowledge about Sony Xperia M and Android.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. Do with your own risk rooting void your device warranty.
How to unlock BootLoader Sony Xperia M C1905
- First you must confirm that your device can be unlocked by checking the service menu. In your device enter dialler and enter *#*#7378423#*#* to access to service menu.
- In service menu windows select Service Info > Configuration > Rooting Status. If Bootloader unlock allowed : Yes then you can continue to next step while if Bootloader unlock allowed: No then you device canno be unlock
- Now open Sony website to register your IMEI and to get unlock code. Open http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/ scroll until you reach the bottom and click Start unlocking the boot loader button.
- On next page scroll until bottom again and click Continue button.
- Then click Yes, i’m sure
- Check the 2 checklist and then press I accept button
- Next, and the last fill all fields on the form using your valid information, and then click Submit button. please use valid email address cause the unlocking code will be sent to your email address.
- Write the unlocking code that sent to your email, now we can unlocking your phone. Next process we will begin the process so please backup your phone first, cause there will be possibility that we must wipe your data / factory reset or even to re-flashing your device.
- Turn off your phone and go to fast boot menu. press Volume Up while attach your phone to computer using USB cable.
- Extract fastboot to drive C:, Open command prompt windows and go to C:Android
- Check if your device already detect by computer, type C:Android>fastboot.exe -i 0x0fce getvar version
- If your device already being detect, now i time to unlock your boot loader. type C:Android>fastboot.exe -i 0x0fce oem unlock 0xKEY
- KEY is mean unlock code that you got from email, don’t forget that there is 0x if front of KEY
- Done, unlock your device and try to turn on. if it can boot normally then your Sony Xperia M C1905 already unlock with successfully