How to transfer/manage your Android Smartphone data to iPhone
Transferring data from Android smartphones to the iPhone is probably as easy as copying one file from one location of your Pc to another, but users normally panic up and make it problematic.
AnyTrans is an application which can help you transfer your data easily. With AnyTrans data manager, users can transfer data including Messages, Contacts, Call Log, all types of files from Android to iOS with ease. Additionally, one can use it for migrating data from an old Android/iOS device to a new iPhone.
How to easily Transfer Data from Android to iPhone by AnyTrans
- Download and install AnyTrans for iOS on your Mac or Windows.
- Open the app and go to “Phone Switcher.”
- Connect your iPhone via USB cable.
- Select “Add Android device” from the “Add iOS device”
- Open the AnyTrans app on your Android device. Tap on the Scan button and scan the barcode. You can also connect your Android device via a USB cable.
- Once you see both devices listed on the screen, click on Next.
- Tick the categories that you want to transfer, then Next.
- Now wait for the data to transfer
If you are transferring data from your previous iPhone, you can simply connect both the iOS devices and initiate the process with the same steps mentioned above.