How to Rooting Lenovo S920 with One Click Method – Today guide is a simple way on How to Rooting Lenovo S920, if you happen to have Lenovo S920 and looking for a simple guide on how to rooting Lenovo S920 than you come on the right place. We try to explained every step in this guide so even a newbie can follow this guide, This guide can make your lost guarantee of your phone so please consider it again if you wanna follow this article.
- Move Framaroot v1.7.0 to your sd card, Please enable Unknown Sources option from System Settings ↦ Security ↦ Unknown Source, If you not enable this option than the security will prevents any installation using apk file.
- Install Framaroot v1.7.0 to you device, confirm all warning and please continued to install. This application not dangerous so please don’t be afraid.
- When finish the installation, now it time to rooting your device. Open Framaroot v1.7.0, Select Install SuperSu on Select an
action to execute after root, This options has 2 choice you can choose to use SuperSu or SuperUser as root applications it all up to you to choose. Then please click on Boromir
- Click OK on confirmation pop up and your device will automatically reboot.
- Done, now your device already ROOTED. To confirm it please try to install any applications that required root access from play store and look for SuperSu application on your applications drawer.