How to Rooting Lenovo S920 with One Click Method
How to Rooting Lenovo S920 with One Click Method – Today guide is a simple way on How to Rooting Lenovo S920, if you happen to have Lenovo S920 and looking for a simple guide on how to rooting Lenovo S920 than you come on the right place. We try to explained every step in this guide so even a newbie can follow this guide, This guide can make your lost guarantee of your phone so please consider it again if you wanna follow this article.
- Move Framaroot v1.7.0 to your sd card, Please enable Unknown Sources option from System Settings ↦ Security ↦ Unknown Source, If you not enable this option than the security will prevents any installation using apk file.
- Install Framaroot v1.7.0 to you device, confirm all warning and please continued to install. This application not dangerous so please don’t be afraid.
- When finish the installation, now it time to rooting your device. Open Framaroot v1.7.0, Select Install SuperSu on Select an
action to execute after root, This options has 2 choice you can choose to use SuperSu or SuperUser as root applications it all up to you to choose. Then please click on Boromir
- Click OK on confirmation pop up and your device will automatically reboot.
- Done, now your device already ROOTED. To confirm it please try to install any applications that required root access from play store and look for SuperSu application on your applications drawer.That all, Thank you for reading this article, if you have any problem regarding this guide please leave any comments if i can i will try to help you with your problems. This rooting method only work for CN and ROW firmware and don’t work for VIBE UI v1.5 KitKat firmware.