How to Rooting Lenovo S720 using another Method – Yesterday i am already posting about Rooting Lenovo S720 using Framaroot Method, today i will try to post a guide on how to Rooting Lenovo S720 using Root with restore by binary. This method can be use for Lenovo S720 using Android 4.0 operating system (ICS) as we know the original operating system of Lenovo S720 is Android 4.0 (ICS). Ok let’s start to root Lenovo S720 do with careful and please remember that this guide can void warranty.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR)
- I am using Windows 7 Professional, download and install Lenovo S720 USB Driver to your computer, and please restart after finish.
- On your device please active USB Debugging, go to System Setting ↦ Developer Options ↦ USB Debugging this option make your computer can view your device.
- Download Root with Restore by Binary and extract it.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Go to Root with Restore by Binary extracted folder and find RunMe program, Run this program using administrator privileges, a new windows will be pop up and will guide you to the rest of rooting process.
- Insert 1 and then press Enter, on the new pop up windows.
- Wait the process until you see Restore on your device. click it when your see, and back look at command prompt windows wait until you see success sign and your Lenovo S720 will automatically reboot.
- Done, look for SuperSu icon in your applications drawer. Open SuperSu and begin to update Su binary.