How to Rooting Lenovo S720, Easy Method – Rooting is the first action we must to do if we wanna modified our device, There are several way to rooting Lenovo S720 from the hardest until the easiest today i will post How to Rooting Lenovo S720 using easiest way, this method don’t have any risk so don’t afraid to tried this guide. Remember rooting your device can void void warranty so please consider it first.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR)
- On your device go to System Settings ↦ Security Settings ↦ Unknown Source tick it for enable it. This option will allow installation from *.apk source.
- Copy and install Framaroot v1.9.1 on your device, confirm all warning and begin to install.
- Once installation is finish, you will able to see the Framaroot icon in your menu, tap to open it.
- On Framaroot application there will be 2 sections, Select Install SuperSu on first options and then tap Boromir on second options.
- After tap Boromir options, You will be able to see the success pop up on your screen. This is a sign that you already successful Rooting your device. Now reboot your device.
- Done, look for SuperSu icon on your device menu. Open it and try to update it. To verify that your device already being ROOTED is using Root Checker